Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you: your comfort, your happiness, and your health
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Check your teeth and gums for cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
- You will also receive:
- Blood pressure screening
- Cosmetic shade check
- Bite evaluation/orthodontic screening
- Intraoral photos with digital camera, so you see what we see
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum disease evaluation
- Screening for cracks, fractures, decay
- Oral hygiene Instruction
After your checkup and teeth cleaning are complete, Dr. Stefano will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends a visit to your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit our office, please remember your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.