I have never once regretted my decision to become a dentist because every day I am given the opportunity to meet so many new and interesting people while providing them with the sort of dental care that greatly improves their health and quality of life. Over the years, I have seen many cases, and no matter how complex or dire a patient’s dental situation may be, I know that there is always hope. The relationships that I build with my patients are key: earning a patient’s trust is critical in my ability to help them obtain the care he or she needs for a lifetime of beautiful and healthy smiles.
Education and Continuing Education
I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry and my Advanced Education in General Dentistry from Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry.
It is important that my practice stays on the cutting-edge of all the ever-evolving trends, treatments, and techniques within the dental field, and for this reason, continuing education isn’t an option – it’s a necessity. I attended many courses, seminars, and study groups that cover many unique areas of study each year, and our whole team is required to attend continuing education courses to ensure that each person in my practice is highly-skilled, proficient, professional, and at the top of the game. We do all of this for the benefit of our patients because we want nothing but the best for each of them.
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- North Central Ohio Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Orthodontic Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown Council
- Pride Institute, Alumni
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Alumni Association, Lifetime Member
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
In the Community
Giving back to my community is one of the greatest ways that I can say thank you to the people who have so greatly blessed me.
- Cancer Services Board Member (past president) - a local nonprofit that helps people with cancer in a variety of ways
- ZONTA – an organization dedicated to elevating the status of women worldwide and is involved in many local programs and charities, including Make a Smile
- Firelands Symphony Orchestra, Board of Directors
- St. Peter Church in Huron, Sunday School Teacher and Lector
- Dental Options through the ODA – a program that delivers discounted and donated dental care to those in need
Give Kid’s a Smile – a program through the ADA that offers free dental cleanings, X-rays, examinations, and fluoride treatments.
- We host the annual "Dentistry From Our Hearts Day" in coordination with Give Kid's a Smile
Outside of the office
I was born in Cleveland but grew up in Troy, Ohio. I have been happy to call Huron, Ohio, home since 2001, and the people of this community really make this area such an amazing place to call home. My husband, Jim, and I have two daughters – Indira and Sofia. I love spending as much time as I can with my amazing family. When I’m not in the office or with my family, I enjoy kickboxing, reading, and being at our cabin in central Pennsylvania. In the summer, we love spending time on Lake Erie and at the pool.
I am passionate about my family, my patients, the arts, and staying healthy.