Dear Stefano Dental patients and community,
We continue to receive updates and information regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and containment recommendations for Ohio and the United States. It’s our top priorities to support the containment of the COVID-19 virus by adhering to federal and state health mandates, and protect the health and well-being of our staff, patients and community.
Beginning this week, the Ohio Department of Public Health and the Ohio State Dental Board are recommending that dentists take precautionary measures by postponing elective surgery for patients if it does not put patient's health in danger.
Based on this latest information, we are now ONLY seeing ‘emergency’ dental cases at our Stefano Dental office until further notice. Please call our office if you have questions, 419-626-2205.
As this is an uncertain time and fluid situation, we will continue to keep you updated on our dental services and practice policies during this COVID-19 pandemic. Please check our website, your email and our social media for updates.
What can you do now?
- Please continue to brush twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily.
- Strive for good self-care practices during this time. Getting fresh air, eating right, and getting proper rest will help support a healthy immune system.
- Walking (if able) can help mental, emotional and physical well-being.
- Social distancing prevents physical connection, but doesn’t have to restrict emotional connection---use your phone and connect with loved ones, by email, text or even better, make that call!
- Share encouragement, hope, humor and love.
- Remind yourself and others with daily positive affirmations.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility.
Together, we can.
Dr. Lata Stefano, Dr. Alexis Klassen and the Stefano Dental Staff